Sunday, September 30, 2007

Anniversary Of A Broken Nose

Last year today, at exactly the same time. I felt the exact way that I am feeling this morning.

Pain.

What a wonderful morning! I wake up to the reprimands from that whom I love most in the world. It's my fault - again.

Shit happened just a few hours before and I was in a horrible state of depression. Practically rubbed my eyes in, dug myself a hole swore to live in it for the rest of my days.

How is it possible that a person can hurt another person from miles and miles away? It's just so unfair. This emotional shit, that us girls just seem to have more of. Well at least I seem to.

Perhaps we're all just hurting ourselves. We probably are just hurting ourselves. When people are not around and we communicate through calls and text, we are bound to such limitations.

They want us to believe that communication has made such a vast improvement, and technology has become so advanced.

But no! Communication systems arent good enough, becuase obviously, we're still having miscommunication!! The sound waves were probably being diffracted and refracted, as we learned in form 5 physics, and made it sound so much like someone was yelling at me.Sounded so much like a very angry person who didnt want much to do with me because I seem to really piss them off sometimes.

Ouch, how hurtful it was for me to have received such a transmission, surely there was a communication breakdown somewhere, because at 12am, which I swore was just about an hour from this outbreak, things just magically twinkled into butterflies and marshmallows, pink daisys and rainbowed candy hearts.

How wonderful it was to have, in theory, a happy anniversary. I mean it was beautifully wrapped up, one minute screaming like someone had contracted mad cow, and the next minute, wonderful, beautiful and hugs and kisses.

My eyes, you know the ones that were almost rubbed off, kinda like erasing the same spot on a piece of paper over and over again. Yeah, they didnt feel too cherry. Oh, did I mention that the heart, yeah the heart didnt feel rainbowey either.

How wonderful it was to be reminded that I've been going through this. This unforgivable pain, for a whole year.

So many people have asked me why. They have doubted me, and even I have doubted myself.

But it will continue...until next year! May there be a tinge of happiness then...I dont ask for much, just a pinch will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment