Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Owwwww! I feel good! na-na-na-na-na!

No idea where that thought came from. Guess that song got stuck in my head. Which brings me to an old anecdote.

In college, my roommate and I use to keep the PC on in the room all the time, downloading stuff and etc. So one day we downloaded this alarm thingie, which starts playing a song as the alarm. I always told my roommate that I wanted a nice soothing song that I could sing to coz in the morning, I'd start singing the song in my head, and I'd become conscious and thus awake.

We tried a few songs, some worked, some didnt. But one fine morning at approximately 7am, blasting loud, I hear "Owwwww!I Feel Good"

I got up threw a pillow vigorously across the room, and got really pissed, then went back to sleep.

It scared the shites outta me! I was like WTF? Took me a few mintues to realise that I wasnt being attacked by aliens trying to abduct me.

Never Again

No comments:

Post a Comment