Friday, September 28, 2007

Happy? Unhappy?...Not Unhappy!

I'm very glad that I had the courage to make a change in my life. I felt like I was being trapped by my previous company, conned and trapped.

I guess the further I got into it, the more guilty I felt for getting deeper into it.Perhaps it's because I always had the intention to leave.

From the moment I started, I tried not to judge it, and tried to brainwash myself into thinking that the job had a future that I wanted, but it didnt.

I never felt that it was the place for me to begin with, but it was a professional decision that I had to make when I started. There was nothing I could do. It was a bad case of catch 22! With a result that was expected, one way or another.

I realise that I gave them the impression that I was, as a friend once told me, a "lifer" there. I never had that thought in my mind unfortunately.

Another friend told me that this is life. They took a gamble and lost. Move on.

I know it was bad, but I am happier now. There are so many opportunities here, and I am not unhappy.

I'm not yippie-do-da happy - yet, but I'm not unhappy.

No comments:

Post a Comment