Friday, August 10, 2007

*sighs*

I might be stubborn but at least I have feelings. I am not a heartless beast, who disregards the feelings of the people, especially the people closest to them.

I guess I can understand though, with a newfound interests, there's no time for a silly girls hearts, or feelings, or anything in relative retrospect.

I will hide away, for it will only be for the greater good. Until the dust settles, and an image, more clear, appears.

Coward am I? I guess I am. I will hide away and tears shall speak for themselves, quietly, alone.

1 comment:

  1. Tsk, dear Echez, i popped by for a visit but now i'm worried. Take heart dear one.

    Lean on God,He not accepts you exactly the way you are , but loves every tiny bit of it as well. Hey, he knit u together ! (read psalm 139 if you dont believe me :) )

    Dear dear Echez,if there is one person that will give you a 100% its Him.

    You'll be feeling better soon.
    God Bless !

    ReplyDelete