Sunday, August 12, 2007

For Tough Times

Thank you all for the kind words, but please, do not be worried. I have very much faith in God, and His plans for my life. As for the melancholic words, I believe that happiness should be shared with everyone around you, as it infectious. Unfortunately, my pain and sorrow does also infect the people around me.

I try hard not to subject the people around me to my personal pain and sadness, as much as I can. And I've always done this through writing. So, for friends who worry about my well being and melancholic pieces, please remember the smiley person I usually am.

Writing really makes me feel much better about everything, the piece is sad, but I am not, for the sadness has been taken away from me through words. This is how I survive.

They say that your closest friends and family are the people who get it the worst from you. For they are the only ones allowed to know the real you, not only the masked.

Thank you for your visits to my site, but please, do not submit yourself to the worst of me.

echez

2 comments:

  1. i know what you mean! i think most readers of my blog must think i'm always depressed or complaining, but the truth is thats the only time i feel like writing. i'm fine 90% of the time, but whenever i'm down i blog.

    hope things are well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. C,S and B : yeah! that's exactly what I meant. I'm sure everyone that comes across my blog thinks I'm a really disturbed, depressed person, which is completely untrue. glad at least someone gets it. thanks, I am well, in fact couldnt be better!

    ReplyDelete