Wednesday, August 01, 2007

I Am Not Afraid!

Dark secrets unveil, I am no longer afraid. Come
what may. I will stand tall, nothing will blow me
away, nothing will wear me out.


I know what I want. I know who I am.

I am not a bystander in my life. You are but a part
of me. You are not me. There is no reason in the
world that I should be afraid.

For I know who I am, and I know what I want.I know
what I have.

I know that all I have to do is pray to God, and keep moving. Keep working, keep achieving and soon things will fall into place. I know that if I think and act with the kindness of my heart, that I will have no fear, no guilt, only happiness.

Good things always happen to good people.

2 comments:

  1. Take heart dear Echez,good things do happen to good people. Just remember to always remain true to yourself and most importantly always remain true to God. Blessing will be abundant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. louisa: thank you for visiting, and more thanks for your kind words.

    ReplyDelete