Monday, August 13, 2007

Craziness!

What a week...crazy! Finally completed my last module! WooHoo, it's almost over!! I cant believe it's been a year and a half since I started my journey towards this, and now as I look back, there were so many friendships, so many memories of arguements, and late nights-amazing late nights...and now, with one more hurdle to pass through before we congratulate each other's hard work and cooperation, and then off we are, into our pre-defined paths towards success.


So many plans we made together, about our futures, our plans to take over Russia and rule the world. Can you imagine? Russia...Laughter fills my lungs everytime.


There's so much more, so much more I want to explore, so much more I strive to achieve, and I cant wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment