Wednesday, March 14, 2007

MBA Dissertation

I finally found the chance to summarise my trip. I guess it was nice, but there were so many things that I wanted to do that I didnt get the chance to. Oh well, next time. When I have the money I guess.

I have mixed feelings on what I want to write for my final MBA dissertation. I think I should just start, but I'm procrastinating because the environment isn't right, I dont have the right inspiration. I think that there are too many things both physically and mentaly, disturbing me, and I cant seem to get my thoughts straight.

Perhaps it's just an excuse for being lazy. There are so many things going on in my life that I want to get complete once and for all, so that I can orientate myself to start working on my dissertation.

I know that I am pushing myself behind schedule as compared to others in my class, but please understand. That my situation is so pressurising, there are so many things that I need to think about before this. Before my dissertation, like food and such.

I am a poor disturbed soul that has no firm foundation. I am floating around, in places that are not permenant. It's like one of rubbing your tummy and patting your head, that's the situation that I am in. I cant do both unless I concentrate really really hard and do things really slowly, and if I try to quicken the pace, it'll all fall apart in misery.

What shall I do, which piece should I move next?

Perhaps it has to do with the environment that I am in. I think I need to set up my room such that there is space, lots of space, lots of air, bright, white, cool, you know like heaven.

*sigh* Where I am now, I dont know...

3 comments:

  1. *sigh* I know the exact situation you're in. I find myself a little distracted and lost and not really knowing my place right now. I haven't told many people yet, but next time you're on MSN I must tell you my news! I'm very excited about it but scared.

    I wish there was something I could say to motivate you to finish what you need to do, but I'm usually the same way when it comes to many thing that I *have* to do that I would be of no help. Instead, I will just wish you good luck and cross my fingers for you to do well .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your post, what is it?!?!?!?! I know that when you are ready, you will let me know. Or if you're like me, you'll just keep it to yourself, and wish and hope within you that it works out. And once it has, then HORRAAAAY!! I do that alot. I dont want to overly excite myself so as to get my hopes up. The fall is worse from way up there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have been in the same situation as you many times before. there have been times where i've had deadlines looming and i just couldn't focus. and i would think its my environment, or personal things that were going on...and a lot of the time that was true. i would go for a long walk and get some coffee just to clear my head, but nothing seemed to work. i find sometimes you need a break from life, a break from stress, school, family, career...anything. treat yourself to a carefree night out. sometimes you just need to get that out of your system to really buckle down :)

    ReplyDelete