Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Leave!

All my life, people have been going away. Coming into it and then leaving again. Always to somewhere else. I think I'm use to it. Perhaps, I expect it now. Sooner or later, someone close to me is going to go.

It's completely okay, I mean I totally understand the predicament. If you aint gonna leave, sooner or later, I'm going to be the one that's gettin out of the country.

I guess that's how my life was laid out. It's okay though because I think I have learned, more or less, how to handle it.

So go! See if I care?!?!..........

Okay okay I care, dont go...=)

That was something I saw in a goodbye card that I bought for one of my collegues. Funny.

2 comments:

  1. Was this directed at me? You're about 10 years too late :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. No! It was not directed at you, the one for you was much more hostile!

    ReplyDelete