Friday, May 05, 2006

XD

WooooHoooo!!! I just wanted to announce that I do not know what XD is...Waahahahahahaa...I just thought that was so hilarious...! I think I'm getting dumber!!

Yessss!!!

I was thinking the other day about something I was discussing with a collegue, he was saying that no one my age would ever be able to catch up with me. He said that getting a degree at 20, working, and possibly an MBA by 23 is hard for some guys to accept.

I thought there's Ta!! And then I thought, omg, you're almost right! And then I thought, getting certs and awards doesnt mean anything...case in point the girl that no longer works with us. The chinese bimbo, who's friggin smart, got distinctions in her diploma and degree! And is a shittin dumarse.

And then I thought oh shiite! What if guys do feel inferior, then no one will like me....waaaaaaa....=(....I need become dumber!!!

And then I thought, well it all evens out when you get older, people gain knowledge through other things like reading and experience.

And then I thought, I know for a fact that there are so many people that are s much smarter than me. So what am I afraid of? So I block out practically 70% of the male population, I only need one! No big deal~

And then I think, what if the one meant for me cant accept that? And then I thought well if he cant accept me for the way that I am, then he's probably not the one anyway.

And then I thought, why am I thinking so much, and then I thought about why I was thinking so much and especially thinking about thinking so much.

XD And then I decided to stop XD

echez

1 comment:

  1. I thought I was the smartest person in the world until I read this article and realized that I wasn't.

    Why?

    Because if I was THAT smart, I would have figured out that the reason why I can't get a guy is because I'm smarter than everyone.

    So I may not be smart enough to have figured that out, so I will accept the position as being the 2nd smartest person in the world.

    ReplyDelete