Sunday, May 14, 2006

Echez In America - Part II

The Getty Museum, that's where I went to. It was pretty nice, although I didnt really tour the museum. We went around looking at it's architecture and it was amazing I tell ya. Every where you look is a photo spot. You know one of those spots that some places allocate as their best scenery for photo shooting, well the whole place is a big picture. The buildings are designed to fit into the scenery around the building in that every where you turn, you'll find a nice picture spot. It was beautiful and the weather was nice. Cool wind, shiney sun.

After walking around half the day trying to take nice pictures. We got exhausted and decided to drive back, in which we got lost in Korean town, then we drove by the Staples Center and of course I had to check it out. It was good. I wanna check it out again before I leave.

Then we had dinner and then went to a bible study meeting and then to the supermarket and then back here. Home...I guess.

I'm off today at 5am, I need to get my notebook fixed with wireless so that I can do work the whole week. But now, I'm gonna get some sleep. Night. Miss you all... not that I actually saw you that often in the first place.

echez

No comments:

Post a Comment