Monday, January 28, 2008

the past meets the present and that is all.

Dear echez,

How r u? I know it is very wrong for me to contact u. I know I have done alot of wrong thing to you and you dont want to hear from me again but I have to tell you that I am sincerely sorry for the things that happened between us. Everyday I regret for the things that I have done to you, you never deserve such a treatment. You are a beautiful woman, your heart is more beautiful then your very pretty smile. You were always there for me, even in the times when I didnt have anything and even in the times that I treated you wrongly. I learned alot from you although our age is so different.I hope that one day that you will forgive me, I am not mad at you for leaving. At that time I am very angry, but I dont realise that you mean everything to me.Even after so many years we did not contact.I can still think of our memories that we had together in the past. Try to remember the happy things we have together, I know that you also can remember we was very happy together. echez, can you please forgive me?

love.
tblg

No comments:

Post a Comment