Wednesday, January 30, 2008

fuck off tblg!!

You are a fool to even begin to imagine that I would give a fuck about you, much less forgive you! 7years, 10 years, fuck a hundred years. Just fuck off!

When you did those things to me, those things that if I had a voice to speak then, I would have let them fucking kill you!

Damn mother fucking bastard son of a fucking bitch!!!

Fuck you! Fuck you! It is NOT wrong for me to say Fuck you!!!!! For all the fucking mess you put me through! That I will never be the fucking same fucking person! That I will never get a fucking good nights sleep for the rest of my fucking life!

Fuck you! Go to FUCKING HELL!

Take your drunkass mother fucking violent sonofabitch back to your dump of a house and live in your shit. DO NOT contact me! DO NOT Email me, DO NOT think of me, dont even think about thinking about me!

Fuck off and dont come back! Bastard !-

No comments:

Post a Comment