Friday, July 20, 2007

It's Sad

It's been awhile since I've written, my life these days have been rollercoaster...

People all around me, leaving, going away. It's the whole, melancholic going away syndrom all over again.

But I guess it's getting better though, as I zoom back into my own life and the direction it's going, I get a little worried, and start tuning in again.

These few weeks, I've been so consumed in the events leading up to the departure of two people who have, through time, become two of the most important people in my life.

I guess life is about being selfish and working hard only for yourself. Not for anyone else. For work, for school, for goals, for their dreams, people will leave you. For you are less important than themselves. But of course! Who are you but someone else?

But then again you cant blame anyone for that. I know I'd do the same. But in any case, it is saddening.

I am sad.

1 comment:

  1. hey love, just to tell you that you will not be forgotten. even though we might not have as much time as last time to hangout together but life is a journey where there are times when we need to develop on our own. But it is just a stage, a must-go-through stage so that we can share those separation by having gatherings .. just like the old times, which it will always be. zt

    ReplyDelete