Friday, September 01, 2006

In? Decency

I was confronted by a friend, regarding the "Decency" article. He says that I got it all wrong, I was looking into the situation from a one-sided point of view. I was biased in my thoughts and view on the situation, because I didnt know what the other party was up to, the other party may have been out reciprocating a "screwing around" incident.

I beg to differ as the situation I was referring to is a situation in which one person in the relationship gives complete trust in the other person, while that person takes it for granted and messes around.

Just imagine how you would feel if you really want to see your b/g-friend but they say that they are completely busy and barely have time for themselves, muchless you. And after biting the bullet and bitterly accepting that life does that to us sometimes, the fact is that your tremendously busy b/g-friend is out in the clubs messin around with other people.

It's like gobbing salt onto an open wound. Not only to be rejected by your b/g-friend, but your place in that person's life doesnt appear before clubs, drinking and messing around with others.

My friend says that it is a fact that when guys are with their gals and other gals are around, the gal will stick closely with their guy, but when there are good looking guys around, gals will stay away from their men, making themselves seem available.

I dont believe that it is fair to say that only gals act this way, men do it too. Although I relise that it does happen, I dont believe that the reason behind an act like that is constant. People do these things for different reasons, not because they want to get with the good looking guy, but because they want to be noticed by the good looking guy, so that their guy will pay more attention to them. It doesnt work, and there are people who do things like that. Sometimes it's just a human instinct.

I think I am done talking about this topic about how people cheat on other people, and how they mess around with other people etc etc.

All I know is that I, on a personal note, respect, and devote myself to the person in my life, and I would never want to hurt him, and I expect the same.

It's like giving someone a whole block of faith, if you are really dedicated to me, then you will not hurt me in this way. If you knowingly do these things, that you know is going to hurt me, and if you're okay with me being hurt by you, then by all means, please, hurt me, so that I will know, that I have made the wrong choice, and I have trusted the wrong man.

If you're doing that, you are already hurting me, every moment that you spend with someone else, you are hurting me, whether I ever find out or whether I dont, fact remains, things are still happening, you are still hurting me.

I have never felt so insecure before, but hey, now I have. It's okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment