Monday, April 03, 2006

~100~

This is my 100th post! Wooohhoooo! It is the mark of my writing career!In other words I'm a failure hah. Only like six people come here, and that's coz I dont email them so it's their only source into my life.

One of them my cousin, who visits out of sheer force. If you dont read my blog, I'll hurt ya..ahhh...the world of threat and blackmail...other two and sometimes three are my three and only best friends in the whole entire world...heh. Mg,Ka,and La.

Other people might be Gy, Ta, Hm, Rn, Pk, and Lk. And that's being optimistic.heh.

I think I like it this way because practically everything in here means the world to me. And I want to share it with you.

Everything that I have learned, I have learned it from you. What more can I give but to give you my world.

This blog will always be here expressing my thoughts about you, whether you dare or daren't read, it'll be here.

1 comment:

  1. Yay congrats on your 100th post! I only blog for 2 reasons - 1) to clear my head and try to make better sense of life; 2) for you to read! I might as well e-mail you, but it's nice to have strangers from around the world adding their comments in.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete