Monday, February 06, 2006

Woe...Woe is me...

I'm sick, nobody cares for me, woe....woe is me.

I have been sick for the past week, not sick like I'm about to die sick, but sick as in I'm so not feeling well...

Sick people have the right to feel sory for themselves, so leave me alone to my sulking. Woe...Woe is me...

I had a horrible week. I just felt horrible the whole week, in pulses of course. I tried to be happy, but something is just bogging me down. I cant say what.

Perhaps I'm just over thinking. Perhaps of the past, savoring it, over analysing it.

I watched memoirs of a geisha the second time on friday night. It was an amazing movie, the second time just as the first.

One of the parts was just horrible, scarey, sickening, just overall...I dont know what to say about it. I hated it. The baron, the old man who wanted to give Sayuri a kimono as a gift, he molested her, stripped her naked and committed an attempt of rape!

Sometimes you think that I'm open to discussions about sex and things, and I am, but rape is a very sensitive topic to me, and lets just leave it as that.

echez

1 comment:

  1. Memoirs of a Geisha was an amazing book. I liked the movie too, but as in most cases, the book is better. That's one of the most difficult scenes to read about let alone watch because you know it really happened to Sayuri at such a young age.

    ReplyDelete