Saturday, July 03, 2010

Parents In Australia

My parents are here! Yahoo!! They're actually in Perth, but it's so great. It's actually my first achievement and I've been nervous about it for like so long!


It's not easy to satisfy the parents, it seems so difficult to get make them happy and proud. I think I have finally done it.

An all expense paid trip around Australia - like expenses from my pocket!

That's my whole life savings!!! LOL...my parents are expensive. It's not like I have to buy their love and respect coz I'm sure they love and respect me anyway. But it's always nice to know that you can buy them stuff or pay for stuff.

I hope they have a good time. I called them this morning coz they arrived at like 1am this morning and I was asleep. There was no one at the reception so I had to wait a few extra hours to ensure that they got there safely. When I called, they were like, echez! It's veeery cooold and mommy's sick. LOL
I'm like what? You barely just got there and you're sick!
Anyways, hope they have a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment