Monday, August 24, 2009

For Now and For Never

If you saw the earth from the sea below, would you scream and shout or drown your sorrows in the salt of horrors.
We breath the whispers of air and you feel it as you swallow the truth you created.
Our hearts slither back and forth, wanting, urging, pleading yet not able to have, the consequences boil, ever ready to spill.
Was taking what you wanted worth it's essence? Has all this become a nothingness that will be forgotten in the time that inevitably follows?
Was their foundation enough a strong hold? To bring the future into the now?
There is nothing now, not a hope to forward bear.
How much does it take for one to see, immediate joys are never worth it's future consequences.

Until that day comes, we will never be able to accept the present.
To sacrifice what you do not need for what you already have, have you weighed out their worth?
It is me who will watch the lives I destroy, with my own two eyes, and a heart I will never forgive.

1 comment:

  1. Is that all you think I wanted?
    If it were why am I still here?
    Why do I reach through the bars that surround me?
    I reached we touched it was good.
    Do I want it to keep happening, Yes.
    Do I want your pain to continue, No !

    ReplyDelete