Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Do You Believe in Magic

Why do we encounter such unbearable circumstances,
In which we suffer to accept.
Can we see the righteous from the wrong?
So many things things seem so easy from the counter which I stand
Yet I seem to have a view from above the arc
Telling me the center is not of me.
Not until the love of life
The matching soul in this universe appears in my living dream.
So does this wine enhance my troubled mind?
Or does it weary my determined soul.

In this little space of change, how do you reach for something that's not there?
How do you ask for something that hurts your heart.
What do I see in his grey green eyes that cloulds the thoughts I hold so dear?
At the expense of love and a heart I fear.
Through an aching passion that I urge to extinguish,
Yet what justifies an unhappiness which stems from love.
How much is hope worth to call it the saviour to what's lost; - what can and will be lost.
Surely it's worth's more than regret that fills the mass of shining stars.
How sure is sure that falters in it's sparks of certainty?
For that the intertwine of such intense of intellect, what could possibly alter the happiness induced.
I cannot say.
~zeue~

2 comments:

  1. It is not fair sometimes the cards life deals us. Do's this mean we stop playing the game? So sad with the hand I have right now but for a few moments the joys that have been shared I feel have been worth the pain. Do we surrender and walk away? I do not want to !

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is not a game. My life is not a game.

    ReplyDelete