Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Moonlit Verandah

The moon stared at me last night, it showed it's light upon my life. I looked up into it's face and I felt it. I felt it's rays from my heart. I felt that inspiration sprouting from my veins. I wanted to run into a great abyss and stare. I could almost feel it's warm embrace.

I dont know what to say.

How does one respond to a heart that touches the depth of the soul? It searches for an answer that cannot be found. It yearns for the missing caress. One that will never be reached. How tragic of life to finally find what it's always been longing for. After all this time. After so much that cannot be changed, that may not want to be changed. Are we destined to be without? Are we destined to watch our dreams pass by while our choices area lived?

Perhaps it's an illusion that fades with the color it brings. The ease of it's comfort just as the ease of it's pain.

What ever happened to the love that we made, the ones that we created? They are there to remind us of what we once held, together. How could it ever be that it floated away. Where did it go? Will we ever find it again?

Why is it that we cannot find the answer to our moving desires, the wind that twirls, the air that chokes when we sit alone, searching, telling the stories that abandons our fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment