Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The World of Hope

The time has finally come to take a step forward. I have put alot of time and effort into mourning and trying to justify the events that took place over 8 months ago. The intensity of it's effects upon my soul has once again brought it into a state of dullness.

The advancement in my career that has come as a by product of such events can and will never stand justification for the sorrow, nothing on the earth can substitute nor recover the loss of faith in the flesh and blood of the ever loathed illusion of the word "Love".

As I grow through my path, I find myself lost for words, as a child lost, I cannot regain the slightest fragment of existance.

But I have come to accept what was not mine to begin with.

I have a wonderful life, and to the fullest I will live it.

No comments:

Post a Comment