Wednesday, May 14, 2008

She

You see her in your mother, in your grandma, in all your aunts, in the wives of your friends, on the park bench when you walk by. You see women uplifting their men, taking the best of care of their men. Giving everything to their men. They look so wonderfully happy, and you envy them.

Your only wish is to find a woman that will take care of you the way your mom takes care of your dad. You set your mind and heart to find a woman who will be your flower all the time. You find a girl and she is so selfish, she demands so much from you, and never seems to take care of you at all, and you feel you have to keep looking, for another girl, you have to keep looking for that one who will take care of you.

A wise man told a demanding husband, do you know why my wife treats me like I'm a king? Do you know why she takes care of me although I am sick and cannot do anything. It is not because I am lucky, it is not becuase she was born and bred like that. It's because when I could, I treated her like a queen.

So many men just expect their woman to be there for them. But they werent there, when he treated her like a queen, when he gave himself, everything, physically, emotionally, everything. You werent there when he gave her everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment