Friday, November 09, 2007

Lost

So many thoughts as the rain pours heavily outside my window. The breeze is heavy, and holds many secrets.

I wonder to the walls. I wonder of the truth, of the true story behind the people we love most.
What is within, what runs through the mind in the early hours of the morning, in the heat of the afternoon. In moonlit veranda of the sea?


What goes on?

Are hearts ever synchronised? Is there ever a consummation?

I believe that I should move on. To find myself, the one that I momentarily lost to something I thought meant the world to me. Now, means nothing.

As I look deeper and deeper into it, I find nothing. I find that there is nothing there.

I have to look away, just for while, I need to find my path again. It has been lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment