Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Kenangan Terindah


Kenangan Terindah
(The Most Beautiful Memory)

Aku yang lemah tanpamu
(I am weak without you)
Aku yang rentan karena
(I have become vulnerable because)
Cinta yang tlah hilang darimu
(The love that was lost from you)
Yang mampu menyanjungku
(Could have lifted me)

Selama mata terbuka
(As long as eyes are open)
Sampai jantung tak berdetak
(Until the heart stops beating)
Selama itu pun
(For as long as that)
Aku mampu untuk mengenangmu
(I try to make you happy)

Darimu...
(From you)

Kutemukan hidupku
(I 've found my life)

Bagiku...
(To me)

Kau lah cinta sejati
(You are my one true love)

CHORUS:

Bila yang tertulis untukku
(When what was written for me)
Adalah yang terbaik untukmu
(Becomes the best for you)
Kan kujadikan kau kenangan
(Then I'll remember you as)
Yang terindah dalam hidupku
(My life's sweetest memory)

Namun takkan mudah bagiku
(It's not easy for me)
Meninggalkan jejak hidupku
(To leave those footsteps in my life)
Yang tlah terukir abadi
(They were engraved permanently)
Sebagai kenangan yang terindah
(As the most beautiful memories in my life)

~Samsons~

Translation


1 comment: