Monday, April 16, 2007

The Awe Of It All

Sometimes in the awe of it all, we feel blissful, yet empty.
Everything is great, couldnt be better. Yet, there's something missing.


It's not something you need, but it's something you'd really like to have.

Probably the smallest smile, perhaps the slightest sign. It's those little things that mean so so much.


*sigh*

Look at this stuff, Isn't it neat?
Wouldn't you think my collection's complete?
Wouldn't you think I'm the girl
The girl who has ev'rything?
Look at this trove
Treasures untold
How many wonders can one cavern hold?
Lookin' around here you'd think
(Sure) she's got everything

I've got gadgets and gizmos aplenty
I've got whozits and whatzits galore
(You want thingamabobs?I got twenty)
But who cares?
No big deal
I want more...

(Part of Your World)


I want more...!

No comments:

Post a Comment