Friday, August 25, 2006

Impossible Relationships

Why do I hang onto my phone every minute of the day waiting for the call that I'm not going to receive, waiting for the message that I'm not going to get.

Why, I ask, do I wake up every morning wishing for a good morning that I'm never going to hear. Why do I go to work hoping to receive the flowers that are never going to be sent or the lunch invitation that I'm never going to be asked to.

Why do I wait for the dinner plan that will never be planned or go home every night and wait for a call that's not going to made for the movie I'm not going to get to see.

Why do I anticipate the weekend that you're not going to spend with me, and the kiss I'm not going to get from you.

Why do I anticipate every passing day and week and month that you wont want to spend the time you dont have, with me?

Why do I hope and wish and anticipate for the love and care that you dont have for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment