Saturday, July 02, 2011

Reflections and Projections

Another reflection, or shall I say, another projection?

I don't want what I had before, I don't crave for those things that I do not have anymore. 

I want new things, I want better things. 

If those things are not available to me, then I want for nothing. 

Why should I pine away for those things in the past? For they, very obviously, were no good at all. And as we selectively remember only the good things about the people in the past, I never for a minute wish to ever have it again. 

For with all that happiness came an immense pain, that only I suffered when my heart was ripped away, it was not worth it, it is not worth it.

But ask me if I wish I had him back, ask me of I ever wish it could have been, and the answer, my friends, is no. 

No comments:

Post a Comment