Wednesday, September 02, 2009

joyeux anniversaire

It is time to send a wish out to the people in my life that are getting more the wiser yesterday, today and tomorrow.

I just want to say that you are the one who has participated in my life, who has made a huge part of me alive, and have contributed to what makes me who I am, and I am eternally grateful for the day that you were brought into this world, and to the day that the paths of our souls collided.

My life's quest has been a continual search for that something that triggers my inspiration, and lights up my being and in return sparks, lights and spreads.

That's what you are for me, I cannot tell you why, I dont think I know why, but I know it is.

Red, today, when there is red, you must smile. For Red brings forth prosperity... and then, your one true wish may just come true.

~joyeux anniversaire~

No comments:

Post a Comment