Friday, December 05, 2008

Casted

They plaster casted me today. A full cast. They took off my back slab, and first thing I said was, may I please please give it a good wash before you even come near. It was really gross, and that was only for a week.

This plaster cast will also only stay on for about a week so that the swelling can go down, and then a fibre glass cast will be put in for another few weeks.

It doesnt hurt that much, sometimes it just feels like it's going to explode, especially when it goes from it's elevated position into my standing position. The blood just rushes to the fracture, or whereever and hurts like mad.

Horrible throbbing in the mornings, and yeah, my foot too.

Anyways it's all good. I'm back at work, and we'll see what happens after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment